Thursday 18 February 2021

So Good

I have been hearing about this HK café from my friend, Vivian and she mentioned that it feels like HK when you dine there. Today, we finally get a chance to visit this café together with my mum.

It is located near Bishan which is not too far from where we stay. When we arrived at the café, surprised to see quite a crowd. Well, guess popular places are always attracting crowds even before lunch time. We managed to find a table and excitedly, I zoomed off to the counter to check out their menu. I am happy to see some familiar HK Char Chan Tang menu and it brought me back to those holidays in HK.


We ordered macaroni set for mum, it comes with macaroni, tea/coffee, two eggs and a toast. I am wondering if anyone can finish up the whole set without sharing… Hubby had the thick toast with scrambled eggs and chu chang fen while I ordered the Stewed Beef Brisket noodles and a pan-fry carrot cake to share. After placing your orders, you will get a number and self-collection when your number is called.


Mum’s macaroni soup was okay but she thinks it is a little blend for her liking. My stewed beef brisket noodle was delicious and so was the carrot cake and the chu chang fen. Hub’s thick toast was yummy too and most of all, we enjoyed their milk tea most. For the remaining eggs and toast, we had to take out to keep for tea. The portion served was okay but the macaroni set was slightly on the heavy side. 😊

We will visit again as the food and price is reasonable. There is also a bakery just next door which served super good egg tarts at a good price. Perhaps you can try this joint when you are around Bishan. 😊

No comments: