Wednesday 10 February 2021

Birthday Celebration

It has sort of becoming a yearly affair that hubby will treat me to a good lunch or dinner at Basilico. We are here again today to celebrate my birthday though it is still Covid restriction period and thankfully we are allowed to dine out. Hubby will be on leave from today for the CNY period and at the same time, celebrate my birthday in advance. 😊

 

We are not new to the lunch menu at Basilico as we have been here before. I simply love their set lunches as we can choose our starters, mains, and desserts. Hubby ordered prosecco to toss for my birthday. I chose my set lunch which was like the previous one I tried but the I decided to try their beef this time. It was DELICIOUS!

I do miss those days where they served buffet and I hope it will be back again. The spread is amazing and the fact that you can eat to your heart’s content is such a great pleasure, isn’t it? I do miss those free flow of burrata, Parma ham, super sweet rock melon, wide range of ham selections and their superb desserts… man…. please bring back that buffet!

 

I am feeling so much loved in the month of Feb as I have friends & family celebrating my birthday, receiving a new iphone from hubby, a beautiful surprise gift from sis-in-law and the actual day of my birthday is on the eve of CNY. Simply fantastic!

 

Thank you, my love for doting me and loving me! I love you to the moon and back.

No comments: