Sunday 7 February 2021

CNY Reunion Dinner

As Covid restriction measures still heightened, we are unable to celebration New Year’s Eve dinner at the restaurant. We instead invited the family to come over to for the celebration within restrictions. 😊 Though not the whole family was able to make it, we were happy that we managed to celebrate it afterall.

We bought most of the dishes and only 2 homecooked dishes were added. My attempt to prepare broccoli with egg whites as I used the remaining egg whites from the crème brulee. Hahahahaahah… Before dinner, we entertained the elderly with mahjong just to get them in the CNY mood. Well, it was a great game and they had fun while we were preparing for dinner. 😊

After dinner, we had a small birthday celebration for my birthday and I invited Shevelle to join me as her birthday was yesterday. It was only a day passed but it’s always fun to celebrate. 😊 I am thankful that this CNY reunion dinner was great though not all family members are present. Let’s hope that we will be able to celebrate with a complete family next year and hopefully the Covid situation will gets better.

No comments: