Wednesday 10 February 2021

A Pleasant Surprise

Woke up to a pleasant surprise at the gate to receive a gift from someone but there was no sign off. I was really puzzled and thought it was something I bought online but then again; I did not buy flowers for myself… hahahaha

It kept me wondering who these beautiful flowers were from and my hubby is not even close to sending me flowers…. He always says that flowers are not forever, so, no need to waste money. Well, I totally agree with that but guess at times, it’s nice to receive flowers too. 😊


This beautiful gift took me almost whole day to find out who is from and finally, I received a message from my lovely sis-law. Maggie sent this beautiful gift as she wants to surprise me on my upcoming birthday and at the same time, supporting her friend who opens a flower shop recently.


I would say that this is absolutely a fantastic gift to anyone on any occasion as they are very dried flowers, and they definitely last a long time. 😊

Thank you, Maggie, for being so thoughtful and I am in awe. 😊

No comments: