Friday 5 February 2021

Advance Birthday Celebration

My birthday falls on the eve of CNY this year and my extended family members decided to have an early celebration with me. I am thankful and grateful that I have these bunch of good and loving people around me always there to support and care for me. Truly blessed.

Since CNY is around the corner, we decided to have Chinese cuisines instead and at the at same time, we can have another Lo Hei before the actual CNY. 😊 We met at East Ocean Restaurant at Ngee Ann City and we are not surprise that it is quiet as it is still Covid period.


We browsed the menu and decided to order some simple but yet super yummy dishes like the crispy roast pork, braised duck which is their signature dish, my favourite claypot glass noodles and mee suah. We did not forget to include the Yu Sheng since we are also celebrating CNY in advance as extended family. 😊 

We enjoyed the food and of course our usual witty conversations as we laughed throughout our dinner. Nothing seems to stop us from our nonsense whenever we meet. There is always funny and something that trigger the laughing spells. Hahahaahah….


Rie bought the birthday and was spotted at the counter when I was getting my bread before dinner. She was pissed as she was spotted getting my birthday cake and the surprise is broken.  Hahahaahahahah..

It was a super enjoyable birthday celebration with good food and company. 😊 This is what birthday celebration is all about. It’s always best to have loved ones involved in all celebrations. 😊


Thank you my extended family members for this wonderful evening and Gong Xi Fa Cai ahhh…. HUAT AHHH!!!!

 

No comments: