Monday 1 July 2019

Kitchen Reopens As School Starts

After a FUNTASTIC 2 weeks of holidays in UK, we are back to reality. As school begins today, my kitchen is back to work too.

I was really happy to receive orders while I was in UK and though I am still suffering from the horrible jet lag, work must go on. I am happy that I was able to prepare the cupcakes for my Kaiye’s retirement treats to his colleagues and guess its an honor to be part of it.

I took the whole 4 hours to prepare all the 48 cupcakes and 24 muffins. It was quite a challenge as this is my biggest orders yet. I was happy that I was able to complete his orders and they are all ready to be delivered tomorrow.

I do hope the people in the office will enjoy the Chocolate with berries, Tiramisu, Ondeh Ondeh cupcakes and the chocolate muffins that he ordered. 😊
Kaiye, thank you for the orders and I wish you a blessed and happy retirement!

No comments: