Tuesday 23 July 2019

Breakfast @ Wild Honey

Breakfast is usually not my type but I wouldn’t mind sharing a hearty breakfast with buddies once in a while.

Today, I am out early to meet up with 2 buddies of mine for breakfast and we will be indulging ourselves at Wild Honey Mandarin Gallery. I do enjoy their breakfast or I would say All Day Dinning Menu as you are able to have BREAKFAST even for dinner.

We ordered our favourites to share as the portion can be quite frightening (in the morning). Honestly, it not really about the breakfast but the companionship. It is always great to meet up with friends whom you don’t meet often or even often coz’ they played an important part in my life. I feel that it is always nice to catch up with friends coz’ at least you are still connected and getting some updates on their lives can be healthy.

Food is pleasant and tasty at Wild Honey but you definitely need to share if you are not a big eater. I definitely cannot finish 2 poach eggs or 2 sunny side up alone with the bread and smoked salmon alone.
As for their coffee, mmmh… no comment really – not the best and not the worst so far. It was alright but I will not have a second cup if you ask me. I was glad that the coffee was able to last my session with buddies… hahahahaah

We also pay a surprise visit at the clinic which Chantel was working. She was so shocked to see us though there were only 2 patients waiting in queue for the doctor. It has been a long time since I last saw her… I think she was only less than 10 years old then but now a grown-up lady. How time flies!!!
We walked over to Takashimaya for a quick shopping before we headed home. I really missed those carefree days where were able to hang around with friends after school and spend our afternoon with fun and laughter.

Thank you Za for organising this enjoyable breakfast session. Let’s do it again!

No comments: