Thursday 25 July 2019

The Art Of The Journey

I am really happy that I made many friends during my working life in MC, guess that’s one of the things I enjoyed working there. Today, after I have left working society, I am so honored to be invited to join some events organized by the hotels.

I was really happy to join the party with my ex-colleagues at the event organized by ParkRoyal Group for the launching of the inaugural art publications. The event wasn’t the main topic for us as we were there just to have fun and bonding with each other.

The event kicked off with a detailed introduction of their art pieces such as paintings, displays and even a speech by our Senior Minister Dr. Mohd Maliki Osman, Ministry of Defence and Foreign Affairs. I would say that this would be the first time to meet a minister at such close range. He is such a nice and warm gentleman though I am never into politics.
While some of the guest were shown to some art pieces in groups, we preferred to stay around, chatted and checked out the food they served. Well, I would say that their food for tonight was really pretty to the eyes but somehow not pleasing to the stomach as the spread was limited and in a super small portion. We were rather disappointed but we had a great time spending bonding time together.

We left for our FULL dinner instead at the nearby Thai Cuisines and we were quite happy with our food as it wasn’t that costly.

Thank you bro for the invitation though I am no longer your client. Great to keep connected with you! Cheers!

No comments: