Friday 19 July 2019

Happy Blessed Birthday Leng!

“Friends are the most important ingredient n the recipe of life” I simply agree with the saying and yes, having friends around you when you are up or down will make your day different! I love having friends around me than facing the enemies. Don’t you?

Today, not only we are celebrating Leng’s birthday in advance but we are also celebrating friendship. I always believe that it takes two hands to clap to work out a good and long-lasting friendship. We are happy that everyone was able to make it to give a boost to Leng’s birthday despite everyone’s busy schedule.

We went to P.S.Cafe located at Raffles City (the new branch) which I have never been before. Well, I love the environment and the setting of the café. It was so casual but cozy at the same time. We browsed through the menu and decided to order the dishes to share since some of us are pretty small eaters and we try to minimize food wastage. 

To me, it is a pity that I was unable to have my favourite King Prawn Aglio Olio due to allergies but I was happy to try their Mee Goreng which was highly recommended by Leng. I simply love their truffle fries as they were so generous with the cheese and man…. they were DELICIOUS! 
I got to give thumps up to the staff at P.S. Café Raffles City for their super good service and being so friendly and efficient to our needs compared to the other branches that I have visited.
After the cake cutting ceremony, we chatted a little while and we parted ways. It was somehow a very fun and enjoyable celebration though time is not on our side. I do hope that Leng had a great time though no wine or beers to compliment your dishes this time.

Happy Blessed Birthday Big Sister! Wishing you all the best in all you do and may you continue to be blessed with happiness, good health and hope you HUAT HUAT!!!

No comments: