Saturday 28 October 2017

WTA

Hubby has been dreaming to attend any tennis tournament and finally we had a chance to go for one. Though this may not be any of those Grand Slams or Wimbledon but we are happy that we are able to go for this WTA.

After settling the kids with mum, we went to have our lunch and set off to Indoor Stadium for the match. I was equally excited to watch the tennis match for the first time as hubby and we were hoping that our seats are good.

When we arrived that the indoor stadium, there was already a crowd at the entrance and since we were early, I browsed through their items, I kind of like a few stuff from there. Hubby preferred to get stuff after the game and we proceed to our seats after getting our snacks for the match.

The first match was a semi-finals women doubles and I was really happy to watch once my favourite tennis player Martina Hingis playing in that court. I was keeping my fingers crossed for her but ultimately, the other pair was better and went through to the finals.

After 45 mins of break time, we went back for the singles semi-finals which were such an amazing and entertaining game where both players fought so hard to win the game. There were times when I almost got up my seat and wanted to hit the ball for the player though I have no clue who she was…

This is one fantastic experience for both of us and we are sure we will be back here again next year. J

No comments: