Sunday 22 October 2017

Jana’s Confirmation

I am truly honoured when I asked by my best bud Bird to be her daughter’s God-ma. I remembered holding Jana in my arms when I visited her at Mount E. and she was so tiny then.

Today, I am sitting on the pews behind her witnessing her confirmation which is one of the important events in her life as a Catholic. I didn’t consider myself as a good Godparent as I did not manage to spend more time her and that made us quite distance. Despite that, she still regards me as her god-ma which I am thankful.
I was so excited for her when I walked with her towards the priest to get her anointing as a sign of her confirmation. After that beautiful moment, she is officially on her own as a grown Catholic. I am sure she will continue to practice her Faith and trust in the Lord.

Congratulations Jana! May the good Lord continue to bless, protect and watch over you always.

No comments: