Friday 27 October 2017

The Rambutans Meet Up

Everyone is usually busy with their own stuff and it’s really hard to have everyone available to meet. We have tried to arrange a date many times and finally everyone is available! Woohoo!

I arrived at The Ship which is one of our favourite joint and very happy to see my friends seated happily browsing the menu. Well, I got to say that most of the food is nice in this restaurant especially their Sliced Fish Noodles where you have to pre-order when you make the reservation.

We ordered the salad and chicken wings to share and also our own mains. There are so many things I want to try or to have rather but stomach space is limited… sighz… finally, I decided to order their special baked lobster and sirloin steak which is available for today. It was very delicious though the lobster was slightly salty.
After dinner, we went for a stroll but ended up at Zara which was having a Sale. We went to shop on our own within the store but ended up doing stupid things when we gathered. Their winter wears were out and being silly and too filled, we tried them on and actually pretended that we were in winter countries … very funny indeed and we usually happy to self-entertaining.

As the night is still young, we decided to have coffee at 10 Scott but ended up ordering some cheese and bread with coffee. I would say that we never stop eating whenever we gathered. The environment was great at 10 Scott and chatting up till late night was one of those rare nights for me.
I thoroughly enjoyed the outing with my best buds and till the next gathering… good night girls!

No comments: