Sunday 22 October 2017

Stayover

This would be one of the happiest moments for our kiddos as their favourite cousin Genevieve will be staying over at our place for 2 nights.

The moment she arrived at our place, the kiddos welcomed her with hugs and immediately led her to play with them at our living area. They were playing their play blocks and they were happy to have Gen to join them on their building.
It was indeed a rare opportunity for cousins to stayover at our place and if I would want to have more of such bonding sessions for them as much as possible. With them seeing more of each other will have stronger bonding among the cousins which I had been through when I was younger.

Lady Faith was happy to be sharing the guest room with Gen and I would say this is the first time for her to get into bed without anyone yelling! I went to check on them and found out that they were chatting in bed rather than sleeping.

No comments: