Monday 3 February 2014

CNY Lo Hei

I pretty much enjoyed CNY for the goodies, the visitations and of course Yu Sheng. I started having Yu Sheng even before CNY begins and I hope to have at least 18 times of Lo Hei for 2014.

Today, it marked my 10th Lo Hei in 2014 and I am truly excited about my target. As both hubby and I are not working today, we decided to get our favourite Yu Sheng from Chinatown as we believed that it will not be crowded.

Mum cooked porridge and bee hoon just to match the Yu Sheng. I got to tell you… they are perfect match! Little Faith was excited too as she loved the crackers though she is not aware what it represents. She might be small and young at age, she surely can toss the vegetables high enough and she also managed to say some well wishes like ‘Gong Hei Fatt Choi’ while tossing, thanks for her grandma who taught her.
Totally delicious and fun dinner tonight and I bet we will be having more of these since my target is still quite a distance away…

No comments: