Monday 17 February 2014

Belated Birthday Luncheon At Otto

Truly blessed with a wonderful boss who is someone enjoys celebrating every occasion with his staff. He wanted to plan for this celebration but had to travel on business so, we decided to have this luncheon today.

I was given the green light to choose the venue and I chose Otto. I have always wanted to revisit but no chance at all. Happy that boss is so sweet that he agreed to my choice without any hesitation.

We settled down quickly and boss started browsing through the wine list… I was surprised that he decided to order wine though it was lunch time… he said that this is a celebration and will not complete without good wine.
I went ahead to order the Burratina with Parma Ham, my favourite spaghetti with sea urchin and their one and only risotto with tomato served with burrata cheese and basil oil. The dishes were pretty good and out of all the dishes, Spaghetti with sea urchin is still best.
Somehow they noticed that we are celebrating my birthday, they served us a complimentary chocolate cake with candle. It was really sweet of them and that round up my several birthday celebrations this year.
Thank you, Boss & Yoyo for the wonderful lunch!

No comments: