Sunday 9 February 2014

Birthday Surprise At In-Laws

After CNY visitation at Jessie’s place, we went to in-laws place for Loi Hei dinner. Hubby & I rushed down to pick my mum and bought dishes for dinner.

When we arrived, my cute niece Genevive told me that she has a surprise for me later. I was actually too tired to think as Faith was acting a little cranky due to lack of sleep. Everyone gathered at the dining table for the Lo Hei and the kiddos were excited about it as they enjoyed tossing the vegetables.

After dinner, indeed, I was surprised by the cake my sister-in-law Sheryl baked. It was so pretty and cute that I can’t bear to cut it. It was a small but super sweet celebration with the family and truly blessed to have such wonderful people whom I called FAMILY.
Faith was really excited about the cake and she was asking if she can cut the cake with me. Certainly happy to have her by my side for the cake cutting ceremony and the cake tasted delicious!

Thank you Sheryl for the beautiful cake and for the pleasant surprise!!!!

No comments: