Tuesday 5 March 2013

Very POST Christmas Dinner

It was a very busy for Christmas for me last year and I did not manage to meet some of my close friends till today!


Yes, I know it is rather LATE but it’s always better to meet late than NEVER right. I am glad that we were able to meet finally after such a long break. With close friends, you will have no bearer to talk about anything even though we have not met for ages.

We went to Skinny Pizza for dinner and surprisingly it wasn’t crowded on a weekday evening compared to my first time there with Theresa & Bird. We were approached to place our orders almost immediately when my butt touched the seat… that was how FREE the waitress was…

We took our time to browse through the menu and finally decided to order our dishes. We ordered The English Breakfast Pizza, the 3 side dishes – Truffle Fries, Parsley Mashed Potato & Grilled Prawns with cauliflower couscous. The Elegant Black Pepper Prawn Linguine for both Linda & Jessie while I had the Spaghetti Aglio Olio.


I totally enjoyed my spaghetti very much as it wasn’t too oily. The pizza was quite an easy to finish as it wasn’t thick but super thin and crispy. The two ladies had a hard time finishing their mains as we somehow over ordered the side dishes. By the end of the dinner, we were so stuffed that we gave up our desserts and did some walking instead.
It was an enjoyable dinner with close friends and we should really do this more often man but be more careful while ordering our food…

No comments: