Sunday 10 March 2013

Faith’s Photo Shoot By Boon

Ah Boon, my ex-colleague who used to work with Chemical Department contacted me via Facebook after seeing some pictures of Faith. He loves to take pictures and I would say he took some very nice pix for mummy Florence too.


Ah Boon private messaged me to get my permission to take Faith’s photos and I was happy to know that he wants to take pictures of my daughter. We planned a date and here we are today at Singapore Botanic Gardens with the companionship of Mummy Florence.

As everyone is busy, the only time we were able to meet was on a Sunday afternoon. Yes, the weather was really hot but it was all worth it as Faith was enjoying herself strolling in the park though she was feeling rather shy at first.

After a long warming up, she was more relax and started to communicate with Boon and Florence. She was posing by the help of the bubbles and small talks with Florence.


Apart from the hot weather, I actually enjoyed touring the Singapore Botanic Gardens as I finally realized how beautiful and peaceful this place is. Now I understand why this place attracts not only tourist but locals for family picnic gatherings etc. I am sure we will be back another day perhaps when the weather isn’t that HOT!

No comments: