Friday 7 September 2012

Tricia’s Birthday Dinner

Our dear beautiful friend Tricia invited us to her birthday dinner gathering today and to me, it was an honour to be part of it. She brought us to Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck located at Paragon Shopping Mall.


As the reservation time for dinner was 8pm, we went to chill at the café opposite the restaurant chatting and enjoying our coffee. I enjoyed spending some casual time with friends as I do not get to do that often.
It was my first visit to Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck (in fact, never heard of this till today). When we entered the restaurant, it gave me a very ‘EXPENSIVE’ and high class feel and indeed, the restaurant was really classy. However, the whole atmosphere was spoilt by our neighbour table as they were loud, irritating and super disgusting! They are locals but perhaps some fellows who work with the media or celebrities. Anyway… BIG DEAL!



Back to our sumptuous dinner which Tricia kindly ordered... She ordered the Peking Duck of course as we were here for that. Besides the duck, there was broccoli with scallops, mayo prawns, stir fried beef with spring onions and a cool vegetable which was totally new to me.




She had the duck sliced to small pieces instead of the usual having the meat to be fried with noodles. It was really GOOD! I would say it was my first time eating the Peking duck meat as we usually have the skin and then noodles with the duck meat. I thought this was really good as we were able to witness that the meat were there… haaa… rather than having the noodle with very little duck sliced meat…


I am really impressed by the dishes she ordered and I guess I will be brining my family down to try soon.
Thank you Tricia for the wonderful dinner and wishing you a very Happy Blessed Birthday!

No comments: