Saturday 15 September 2012

Chocolate Fudge Cake

My little Faith requested for cake on Friday night out of the blue after her dinner and I told her that I will buy for her on Saturday when I go for grocery shopping. To my surprise, she wanted me to bake a cake instead of buying.


This morning, I went out to my favourite hangout Phoon Huat to get the stuff for a chocolate cake since it was requested by my little angel. I wished I could spend more time there but I had to rush home to bake the cake and then prepare to go in-law’s place later in the evening.

When I got home, I was happy that I had some peaceful time to bake while Faith was taking her beauty nap. My cake was ready before she got up and when she saw the cake on the table while I was icing it, she happily said “Tabi cut cake!” hahaahahahaah

I sliced some of the cakes for my in-laws and this time, I tried to decorate each of the cake with strawberries and it turned out not too bad at all.

The happiest thing is when you find your daughter enjoying the cake you baked and wanted more servings… that is truly a wonderful feeling.

No comments: