Sunday 23 September 2012

Our Little Aunty!

Whenever we go for grocery shopping, our little Faith would want to share our burden on our ‘damages’. Most of the time, we will tell her that the stuff we brought are too heavy for her but this time, she insisted that she wanted to help.


We sort of re-packed some of the stuff we bought and handled the lightest bag. She was overjoyed and she told it very seriously! She acted as if it was so heavy that she put the plastic bag over her shoulder and gave out a ‘sigh’ as she walked towards our home.

While I was following behind her, I asked her if she is doing well and she replied ‘I can mama, Tabi is hold-ding bag bag’ and gave out another ‘sigh’… I totally GIDDS!


When we arrived home, she put the bag on the kitchen floor and happily smiled at me. She wanted to continue helping us to unpack the stuff but we stopped her of course as there were eggs and other stuff in the bags…

That’s our little kind helper at home…*winks*

1 comment:

Moonofsilver said...

oh, she is adorable :) she must have a lovely helping spirit to want to assist the grownups! I love her little gingham shirt.