Sunday 23 September 2012

Ismail’s Daughter’s Wedding Party

I enjoyed attending Malay weddings as most of their foods are home-cooked and extremely YUMMY! We are honoured to be invited to witness this beautiful matrimony by my colleague, Ismail who is marrying off his eldest daughter.


When we reached the wedding venue, it was already very crowded and seated at the VIP table were our Yasuno GM, my boss and Suganou-san. They were there earlier to witness the arrival of the bride.

We sat down with my other colleagues at the other VIP table as we were too shy to dine with our bosses. Our tables had very good view of the whole ceremony and it was really nice to know how their wedding culture where the newly wed will kiss their parents hands as a gesture of ‘Thanks’.


Unfortunately, I had to leave after taking a quick bite as our little one became cranky due to lack of beauty nap though I would like to stay a little longer.

Thank you Ismail for having us for this wonderful occasion! Congratulations once again!

No comments: