Monday 17 September 2012

Happy Birthday ‘Ah Kong’ In Advance

Our ‘Ah Kong’ birthday is around the corner and initially we planned to get him a birthday cake but in the end, colleagues suggested that I bake him a cake instead.


At first, I was not too comfortable but still went ahead with it since he is such a nice ‘Ah Kong’ so, he is worth it la.

I baked it last afternoon and I found the outlook of the cake rather ugly so, I decided to add some colours to the chocolate icing. I sprinkled some stars over the cake to make it looked slightly better since I failed to have the strawberries stayed firm on the cake!

I brought it to office this morning and showed Koko (secretary to Ah Kong) and she thought it was alright which really made me felt comforted! After lunch, she kindly arranged a very short time for us to present the cake to him.

Leng & I brought the cake with the company of Koko of course… and yes, Ah Kong was surprised and he was very warmed to welcome us to take pictures with him. So sweet!
Happy Birthday Ah Kong and wishing you good health always.

No comments: