Friday 26 September 2008

F1 Practice Session

This is really a day of excitement! 1st was the day practice session and when the sun sets, the roads came alive. Most of us went to catch a glimpse of the F1 car… when I said glimpse… it’s really GLIMPSE! It was so fast that when you blink, the car is no where to be found.






It was 6pm when the 1st practice started and though there wasn’t a big crowd on the side-roads, but it was definitely better to get there early for a good view. We stood by the road and waited for the car to zoom pass.


The experience was awesome man… it was really loud that for a moment, I thought I was going deaf. Nevertheless, the experience was priceless. Tried to catch the car with my cam but ended up getting their shadows instead. It was so fast that you can’t even tell what car just passed you.






We stood there for quite a while and we decided to get back to the office to rest our ears. It was indeed a wise choice as I noticed I could get a better view from the top though the speed was still unbelievable fast. Mmmh… guess I will visit Sepang someday for a real thrill.



No comments: