Friday 5 September 2008

Outing With The Galz

We used to meet pretty often back in those days and time spent with friends became lesser when all of us started working and slogging our everyday work life… I am really glad and blessed that no matter how long we have not seen or chat with each other, there is always something to talk about whenever we meet.

This evening, met up with my crazy friends whom I know when I started our ‘Time Tables’ in primary school. We have been crazy since then and till date, we are still CRAZY! Hahahahaahaha… It was great to have conversation over a simple dinner. There was so much to catch up as our last outing was couple of months back.
The crazy bunch
Vivian & Ron
Me & my twin
awwww...

After dinner, we chilled out at coffee bean and continue our talks and though it was a short night, I thoroughly enjoyed the moments with them.






Thanks pal… love you guyz!

No comments: