Sunday 14 September 2008

2 Weddings In A Day

I am honored to be invited to attend weddings but this is the 1st time that both weddings happened on the same day. Well, it’s the HOT date for wedding couples as it’s the Moon Cake festival. Many people believed that this day is extremely auspicious to tie the knot.




Early this afternoon, I went to Orchard Hotel to grace the wedding ceremony of Julia and Jason. It was my 1st time attending an 8-course wedding luncheon. It was interesting and when the doors are closed and with those lightings, it seemed it was a dinner instead.







The couple held exchanged their wedding vows on stage and I was really glad that I was there to grace this occasion. I was seated with the usual suspects and we had loads of fun within our table and we took many pictures of ourselves… okay… we noticed that it’s a wedding and we supposed to take more pictures of the couple but somehow we were out of control… hahhahahaha

When evening came, I prepared myself again for another wedding dinner and this time it was held at Sheraton Towers. Our Ainsles’ second son’s wedding. It was very grand and the ballroom held about 40 tables. It was beautifully decorated.




The food was quite alright but the serving was way too slow. I left before the dessert was served as I was feeling feverish … there goes my Or-nee…. Sob sob….


Congratulations to both wedding couples.

1 comment:

Mits said...

Hi,
I hope that you enjoyed the wedding ceremony. Julia and Jason looking very nice and I would like to wish them a happy married life ahead....

===================================
Saurabh
look4ward