Monday 8 September 2008

The Beautiful Hua Hin

Our 1st visit to Hua Hin was about 3 years back. I like the place as it’s really relaxing and it’s really a romantic place for couples to spend some quality time together.

This trip, after 2 shopping days in Bangkok, it’s time to lay back. It was a two and half hours drive from Bangkok city. We check ourselves in to the resort ‘Let’s Sea’ in Hua Hin. When we arrived, I was amazed by how beautifully the hotel was designed. This small boutique hotel has only 40 rooms and no children under 12 are allowed. Well, it’s really quiet and very suitable for couples who want to spend some quiet time… this is really what I called, ‘Get-Away’.



Our room was fantastic, very spacious and I simply loved the balcony…. The most convenient way to get to the pool is via the balcony! Man… it was so great! I can’t wait to jump into the pool when I got to our room. The concept was interesting and very chic.





Without wasting our time, I changed and soaked myself under the sun for a good 1 hour and then prepared myself for a good massage in their small town. Took the shuttle bus to the small town and got ourselves into a 2 hours Thai massage. Initially I was excited and during the session, I felt that I could be in the circus already! My body was twisted to the max and there were some ‘stunts’ I never knew I could do!! Very funny indeed.

Italian cuisine was our choice for dinner which was a few shops away from the massage place. We had been there on our last trip and found it really good. The boss & chef were Italians and price weren’t costly though it’s a casual restaurant.


The weather didn’t allow us to shop or explore the small town as it started to pour on us. It was very rare of us to rent video from our hotel front desk to watch it in our room but we did. It was indeed enjoyable to watch some movies which we have missed in the comfort of our own room.

Hua Hin…. I will visit you again…

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
baubles bangles and beads said...

Oh i bet you both had a lovely vacation judging from the pics!!
And gal, you look gorgeous!!!

baubles bangles and beads said...

forgotten to mention this...
ohhh pasta in cream sauce...
how i miss you ....ALOT!!!

evil lah twin.

Vee said...

heheeheh... indeed, we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly and it was really relaxing.. you & zen should try out here too..