Thursday 17 June 2021

Super Park Singapore

We were happy to know that Super Park Singapore is opened again. There was news during the Covid that Super Park was closed due to the pandemic and was not able to sustain the rental etc and ended up closed. When the restrictions eased a little last month, we were happy to know that they are back again! Fantastic news to the children in Singapore!

Initially we were supposed to have playdate with the kiddos’ cousins at Super Park, but we did not manage to book the same timing as them so, we visited the park on a separate occasion. When we arrived this morning, you can smell the clean air in the premises. I am glad that we booked the first slot for the day and at least I know everything is cleaned before opening to the public. There is also a limitation of crowds per session so the kids will get to play more stations.

 

The girls did not waste any time and dashed to their favourite station before it gets crowded. Hubby and I headed to basketball, shooting station where it was less crowded. Little pumpkin enjoyed the trampoline most while Lady Faith was mostly seen at the Zipline station. 

Though we were given 2 hours of play, but the kids maximized their 2 hours and had fun of a time. They visited most stations multiple times, and I really admired their energy. I wished I had the energy like my younger days…

No comments: