Tuesday 15 June 2021

Cycling At East Coast

I used to cycle very often when I was little as well as during my secondary school days but somehow this sport is forgotten after I entered the society and later became a mum. As parents, we tend to be busy with things around our children and forgo things or hobbies that we used to do.


I would say that I am quite happy that we are able to do some outdoor activities with the kids even though we have covid restrictions to follow. Since we are unable to bring the kiddos to indoor playgrounds, theme parks or even hang out with friends, we brought them out to do some of our favourite stuff – cycling. 

 

Lady Faith recently learnt how to cycle and loving it while the little pumpkin is still trying to cycle. East Coast Park used to be my buddy Susan & mine’s playground where we met up for cycling on Saturdays. I love cycling at East Coast as it gave you a sense of freedom, layback and of course, the sun! My girls were happy to cycle along with us though little pumpkin was slower. 

After 2 hours of cycling under the sun, we returned our rented bikes and head off for a sumptuous brunch. I am sure we will be back again soon for the girls enjoyed themselves so much.

No comments: