Thursday 10 June 2021

Our Little Chefs

School holidays can be boring when you are not able to travel or even have any outdoors activities due to Covid restrictions. Well, I guess the only thing to keep the kiddos occupied will be giving them some stuff to do on some days.

Well, today will be one of those planned activities days and we are making bread from scratch. I am happy that I bought the Thermomix before the covid and now we are able to make full use of it to make some bread. 😊Using the Thermomix to make bread is such a breeze. It will do all the kneading for you and all we needed was to put all ingredients and proof and baked it. 😊

The kiddos were happy to get their hands sticky to create their own bread. I prepared some fillings for the bread and I guess the most popular filling would be Nutella. Hahahaahah… the girls made some nice Nutella bread and I made some with pork floss, kaya and black sesame.

The girls were super excited and were seen at the oven checking out their bread. When they heard the oven alarm, they ran to check out the bread and cannot wait to take a bite. Hahahaahah… they finally got to taste their own bread after a few minutes and yes, it tasted really good. The texture was soft and nice though the filling was overloaded.

Now I have two trainee chef in the house and I am sure they will gets better with more training… hahahaahahh

No comments: