Sunday 13 September 2020

Snow Skin Ondeh Ondeh Mooncakes

This would be my second time making snow skin mooncakes but my first for Ondeh Ondeh. I remembered I made very simple chocolate snow skin mooncakes quite some years back and was not too bad.

I am a great fan of snow skin and that’s why I want to try making them myself. Well, the Ondeh Ondeh mooncakes turned out to be a bomb actually! I simply love the texture of the snow skin and glad that I did not put too much gula melaka to the mixture for the fillings. YUMSSS… I am loving it and I was given thumps up from friends and most importantly my taste tester – Lady Faith.

Lady Faith couldn’t resist eating them but we had to stop her as she finished two mooncakes at one go and requesting for more… Geeezzzz… that’s sugar overloaded!!! Anyway, I am happy to know that my effort will not be wasted as there is someone who will finish all the mooncakes in the fridge. 😊

No comments: