Wednesday 16 September 2020

Banana Cake

Mmmh…. I baked many different types of cakes but this would be my first time taking on Banana Cake. I am no fan of bananas and baking this cake will be slightly difficult for me. I know of many famous bakeries that made super good banana cakes especially the one in JB which is so popular that you got to order from them before visiting their shop.

Well, I found a good recipe on the internet and as usual, I adjusted the sugar and stuff on the recipe and man… it turned out to be pretty good. Mum was the first taster this time and she totally LOVED it! She said that this is the best banana cake she tasted so far and told me to put into my menu and sell them. She loves the soft and moist texture of the cake with evenly spread banana taste and not too sweet she said. 😊

I am so happy that it turned out so good though I am not a fan. I took a small bite and yes, I love it too… hahaahahah… not to praise myself but man… this cake is going to be a popular one I believe. 😊

No comments: