Friday 25 September 2020

Make Your Own Costume

 I realized that little Pumpkin’s school has loads of activities lately and the most recent one will be getting the kids and parents to work out a costume together. I am totally in shock but there is no way out for me. I just had to get down to do it with little pumpkin.

I checked with the teacher in charge and was told that we can do anything from a headdress to a full costume using recycle materials. Honestly, I am kind of lost when it comes to creating stuff with things you can recycle or used items found at home. I discussed with her and we decided to make it simple. Told her that I will try to work out a headdress for her as it should not be too complicated and difficult for us to make.

Well, I searched the storeroom for some wrappers and ribbons and started to search for designs. I found some nice feathers online and have them printed out and cut them out slowly. Little pumpkin love the designs and she wanted to put in some effort so, she did some of the cutting. 😊

Finally, the whole headdress is coming together after an hour of work and it looked pretty cool! Little pumpkin was really thrilled how the headdress turned out and she is really excited to show it to her friends and teachers. We had her tried on and she was looking cool!

Mmmh… I wonder what else is next after this… hahaahahahah

No comments: