Friday 15 November 2019

Wedding Anniversary Dinner

It’s been more than a decade since we got married and today, we celebrated our wedding anniversary dinner at one of our favourite restaurant.

Hubby for the first time, made the reservation at Pietrasanta Ristorante. They used to be housed at Portsdown Road but recently moved to Fusionopolis. After settling the kids at home, I headed out happily for dinner date with hubby.

When I arrived at Fusionopolis, I was kind of lost coz’ it was my first time visiting this place and after a few minutes of walking, I finally found the restaurant. It was actually situated right at the side entrance of Fusionopolis but somehow, I could not notice it but had to walk around the building to locate it.

The new restaurant is beautiful and stylish. I LOVE IT! I noticed that all the staff are the same and they are still very warm and friendly. We browsed through the menu and ordered some of our favourite dishes like the Burrata with parma ham and their toasted focaccia bread to start with. The burrata is one of the most heavenly one that I had ever tasted. It was so soft, creamy and mmmmh…. YUMZ!!!!
Next, we had our Fettuccine with Pork Sausage and Black Truffle and Risotto with mushroom and Truffle oil… man… this is soooooooooooooooooo damn good that I could just eat the whole portion on my own but I need to share them with my man.

Honestly, after finishing the burrata, pasta and risotto, my stomach is already full but hubby ordered the roasted deboned organic spring chicken which was too hard to resist… it was really good and though I was too stuffed, I managed to finish a small portion and feeling really satisfied by how good the food was.

It was such wonderful wedding anniversary dinner and too full to forget …. hahaahahhah

No comments: