Friday 8 November 2019

Ondeh Ondeh Cupcakes

I was really happy to receive a message from Leng for Ondeh Ondeh cupcakes orders. The orders were from another ex-colleague from our subsidiary. She tasted my cakes during Rie’s Total Beauty Workshop and decided to order a box to share with her colleagues and at the same time trying to help sell my bakes.
I was not very happy with the pipping today as I was suffering some aches from my arms as I went for body toning session the day before. Anyway, it was not horrible but not my normal standard. I told her about the decoration when I met her but she was really sweet to tell me that it was beautiful in her eyes. Awwwww….

Thank you Sherlin for having faith in me and trust in my skill to bake. Cheers and looking forward for more orders from you in the near future.

No comments: