Wednesday 6 November 2019

Happy Birthday Mummy Flo


She is known be ‘Mummy’ in our previous company and very well-loved by many. I am really honored to be called one of her daughters and my kids will greet her as grandma when they meet. She has such a wonderful personality and I am so blessed to have her in my life.

I gathered everyone whom I regards as my extended family to celebrate mummy flo’s birthday and Leng kindly arranged the rest. We arrived early at Tung Lok as usual and started chatting away while waiting for the birthday girl. We made this dinner gathering as one of those usual gatherings but I prepared a cake for her secretly.

As usual, the dishes that Leng ordered were all DELICIOUS and we enjoyed both food and company. We always have something that came up during dinner and made us laughed till we teared… this time is no EXCEPTIONAL! It was all about the bananas… hahaahahahahahha…. I dun want to elaborate but yea.. something that we girls talked about… hahaahahahahaha
The rest kindly prepared a beautiful plating for our cake and we gathered to sing her a birthday song and it echoed back to us as the restaurant was pretty empty. Hahahahahaahah… We were in the world of our own and we simply enjoyed our cake as our desserts. It was really yums… I brought he cake from Pine Garden as I did not have the time to bake… next time perhaps.

Mummy Flo, Happy blessed birthday to you and May God continue to bless you with good health always. 

No comments: