Tuesday 26 November 2019

Breakfast With My LOVES

After birthday celebration at little pumpkin’s school, we set off for our breakfast at Starbucks. Lady Faith is kind a fan like me but she is into her Hot Chocolate while little pumpkin does not have much knowledge about drinks at Starbucks.

I ordered the coffee for myself, hot chocolate for the kiddos and double chicken fold over to share. Lady faith decided to have one on her own while I shared mine with little pumkin. I really enjoyed my time spent with them alone as these are precious moments that will never happen again once you missed it as they are growing up too fast.
This year, we are celebrating little pumpkin’s 5th birthday and at the blink of an eye, she will be celebrating her 15th birthday with her friends and bet she won’t wanna join me for coffee at Starbucks anymore.

I treasure every moment that I can spent with them and captured all these beautiful memories not only with my phone but it will be stored in a very place in my heart.

No comments: