Thursday 3 October 2019

An Old Friend Came To Visit

Honestly, I am so glad that my mum put in to a convent school where friendships are made and many last forever. I got to agree that I have many close friends but some of those are no longer in Singapore as they are either married overseas or due to work requirements.

Till date, I am proud to say that I do have more than a handful very close or perhaps best buddies whom I am connected closely with. I always believe that friends might be your family members in your past life and they are back again to be around you.

This friend of mine, Viola, whom I knew since secondary one has always been a great friend. Though we may not be very close after our secondary school but we never fail to keep in touch and check on each other once in a blue moon.

Today, I am honored and happy to have her visit my place after many years of silence and she came specially to visit my mum. I remembered that we used to be very close during our school days that I will bunk at her house and chat the night away on Saturday night. We used to hang out very often especially on weekends, be it movies or meals, we are likely together. 
It will be her first time meeting my little pumpkin as she missed her full month party due to her own ROM. Though we were unable to attend each other’s occasion, we were happy and wished each other well.
She has not changed a bit, still the same old Viola I knew from school. Very straight, simple and always very realistic about things in life. I am very happy that I have a very knowledgeable friend whom I can count on for things I can’t explain… .hahaahahahah…

Thank you, Viola for dropping by and we are very happy to see you… especially my mum. 😊

No comments: