Saturday 26 October 2019

Total Beauty Workshop

I am so proud of my buddy Rie who is a fantastic and creative make up artiste. I am so glad that I am part of this workshop and I am so excited for you for the effort you have put in.

Rie came up with this Total Beauty Workshop and posted on FB for all to join. Though it was a small-scale workshop but it was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!
Arrived at the event early to help out as I am honored to be her assistance for the day and was surprised that it was such a professional set up for all the participants. There was makeup on trays and well equipped make up stuff that you will need like toner, cleanser, moisturizers etc.… 
As it was pouring outside but glad to start slightly late as we wanted to wait for all to be seated. The workshop started with introduction and then went straight to knowing yourself. Well, it was really interactive as the participants were involved during the workshop by having to partner the lady beside you to do measurements for each other.

We took a short break before moving on to part 2 of the session. For break, I prepared chocolate muffins and ondeh ondeh cupcakes for everyone and I am excited to share my bakes with them. I am also happy to receive good feedbacks on the desserts and that really made my day too.
After a short coffee break, Rie moved on to the makeup demonstration and we gathered all the participants to sit around to watch the demo. Everyone was really engrossed to the demo and we were glad to see that everyone was really attentive and learning skills from the demo.
The hands-on session was the best of all as we saw all participants were very interested in their own make ups and trying to apply what they had learnt. See the participants having so much fun really gave us a sense of accomplishments and I am sure we will do even better in future.

Our last session was by Mariko who is a certified social etiquette speaker. She is vey knowledgeable about all the Dos and Don’ts of Social Etiquette. I am really happy to learn so much from her though it was a very short segment. I do hope to hear from her perhaps in our next workshop.

So, if you have not joined this workshop or missed the date, do look out for our next workshop in 2020!

No comments: