Thursday 17 October 2019

Dinner With Buddies

It’s been more than a decade since we last sat together for a meal. I am happy that this dinner worked out.

After visitation by Viola to my place, we wanted to plan a dinner date with some of the missing friends… hahaahah… managed to grab Vivan and Theresa to join the dinner gathering at Jamie’s located at Forum Gallery. I personally enjoyed the food served there rather than the branch at Vivo City.

We ordered some dishes to share and we enjoyed wine too. It felt like school days when we met up for a meal and chatted the night away. However, this time, the topics are not about school work, boyfriends, crushes but about work, kids etc…

After our delicious dinner, we headed down to Mezza9 located at Grand Hyatt to have our second round – desserts. As Viola is a member and she will get discounts whenever she dines at the hotel. We browsed through the menu and ordered our coffees and desserts to share. I got to say that the desserts were pretty interesting and tasted great too!
I am surprised that I am out with the girls till late as it was such an enjoyable gathering and loads to catch up. I am truly blessed with these beautiful people in my life and I trust that our friendship will continue to flourish and let’s meet up soon again!

No comments: