Thursday 24 October 2019

Homemade Wanton Noodles

It was a spur of a moment that I bought some minced meat and water chestnuts from the supermarket and informed mum that we will have wanton noodles for dinner tonight. She gave the green light and we prepared the ingridents together.

After all ingredients are ready, we sat down and prepared the dumplings. When Lady Faith returned from school, she told us to keep some for her so that she can make some dumplings for herself.

Once the dumplings were all ready, I thought it will be nice to give it a try since I had brunch earlier. Cooked some wantons and made the dry noodles with compliment them. I love my noodles QQ and just with soya sauce, garlic, cut chili padi, sesame oil and of course the shallots… 
Both mum & I enjoyed our wanton noodles as our luncheons. Yumzz….

No comments: