Tuesday 6 June 2017

Faith’s Ballet Camp

It’s finally school holiday for our Lady Faith and she is definitely looking forward to the events that will be happening in June.

Well, the first up event will be her Ballet Camp where she will be able to hang out with her BFFs from ballet class at the Trudance premises where the girls get together for a 2 full days of fun!  
For the 1st day of the Ballet Camp, they had dance lessons in the morning and then followed by a movie after lunch. I was really thankful that Regena (Athena’s Mum) was able to fetch and send Faith home after the event is done. J



When I returned home from work, she told me how much she had enjoyed herself with her friends and can’t wait for the next session tomorrow. I was really happy that she had a ball of a time with her friends and learnt some dance moves too. J

I shall check it out tomorrow. J

No comments: