Wednesday 7 June 2017

Ballet Boot Camp

It was day 2 of the ballet boot camp for our Lady Faith and I managed to send her to Trudance since I am on leave. When we arrived at venue, some of her friends were already there preparing for a day of fun. J

They started off the day with games and then with a dance to keep everyone warmed up for the day. I could see that she was really enjoying herself with Athena. Before we left for breakfast, we checked out the other classes and I would love to join the camp if there is a session for adults coz’ they were really fun… saw the older girls doing some jazz dance, hip-hop and another class doing salsa. Looked so fun!!!!

I went back to pick her up in the evening and took a peek into their class and I love what I saw… they were dancing salsa and noticed that Lady Faith was really happy doing the dance. When class was dismissed, Lady Faith came out with a bright smile and showed us the key chain they made during lesson.
Thank you Trudance for organizing this wonderful camp for the girls!

No comments: