Tuesday 1 December 2015

Wine Tasting

Leaving office early for wine tasting is such a wonderful feeling and yes, that’s what I am feeling today! We were heading for wine tasting for our D&D at the Wine Merchant located at Chinatown. We left the office slightly early and headed down to Chinatown to check out the wines.

The Wine Merchant is a small little shop situated near the Hong Lim Market and though wines displays were not as impressive as Wine Connections but they sure have pretty good wines in the shop. As we got down to taste the wine, we started off with the 2 types of white wines. Personally, I like red more than whites but this white wine that I tasted was really good and I can’t seemed to stop drinking. J
The reds were good too but surprisingly, I preferred the white this time. Oooopppsss… I guess I will be drinking more of whites during our D&D rather than red… :0)

No comments: