Saturday 26 December 2015

Boxing Day

It has been a tradition to allow the kiddos to open their Christmas presents on Boxing Day and I am really happy that Faith kept that in mind.

Early this morning, she actually reminded me about opening her presents and asking me when will be the good time…

Faith      : Mummy, when can I open my presents? It is Boxing Day today right?

Mum     : Yes sweetheart, you can open them today but perhaps after dinner.

Faith      : Huh… how come have to open after dinner? I will be having lunch later right? Cannot open     after lunch?

Mum     : mmmh… don’t you think it’s better to open your presents with the family? We can wait for     Papa right?

Faith      : mmmmh… Okay lor… but I have to wait so many hours until it’s after dinner… I wish we      can have DINNER now!

Mum     : **Eye Rolled**

Baby Emma wasn’t sure what she was doing but somehow happily tearing the presents and smiling when I helped her to open some of the gifts.
 Thank you everyone for your gifts.

No comments: