Friday 11 December 2015

Goodbye Penang

After a wonderful 3 days of adventure in Penang, today marks the last day of our family holiday for the year. At breakfast, our kiddos were not on high spirits as they were told that we will be heading home and no more indoor playgrounds, shopping and chilling with the cousins.

It was a happy breakfast with the family until baby Emma cried as I have stopped giving bread as she had too much… she started crying and I thank her sister Faith and cousin Gen for the rescue as they tried to soothe her and made her laugh again. J
We settled our lunch at the hotel café since it’s was our last day. I thought the food at the café was pretty tasty especially their Hor Fun which our parents ordered. As for me, I took their Penang fried kway teow since I did not get to enjoy the famous one the other day.

It was our baby girl’s first ever flight experience and was a good one from Singapore. I do hope that she will have a pleasant flight back to Singapore later… J
Penang, I am sure we will be back again… J

No comments: