Friday 25 December 2015

Christmas @ Cousin’s Place

It is a yearly affair that we will have a family gathering during Christmas season as one of the bonding session. J

This year, we celebrated Christmas with someone closed missing in the family. My dear Third Aunt who passed away just a day after Emma was born. It was one of my greatest regret not being able to see her for the last time and not able to send her off.

My cousin BG invited us to her place for Christmas dinner gathering but I do feel her presence though she is no longer with us. She was the one who taught and spoke to me in Teochew since I was little and I do miss her pretty much. Mmmh….

I am pretty proud of my cousin BG who single-handedly prepared the food for us with very little help from my other cousin’s helper. Cousin BG, someone whom I know with very little knowledge of cooking could now stirred up a table of delicious food. Thumps Up!!
This would be the 2nd visit of Emma to cousin BG’s place and though she is pretty much unfriendly towards my relatives but at least, she was comfortable to be left alone to play at least for about 20 minutes. :0)  

Though it was a simple gathering but to me, it was a great session and fellowship the family. Our kiddos are happier in receiving X’mas gifts from their aunties while the adults enjoyed food, talks and laughs.
Merry Blessed Christmas everyone!

No comments: