Tuesday 3 March 2015

Hi-Tea Gathering

I am happy to join the hi-tea session just before heading back to work after 3 months plus rest at home. Well, if you asked me if I am looking forward to be back to work… it was a definite NO!

We tried to meet up to catch up and keep the bond close but at times, it can be difficult. I am happy that everyone takes the effort to meet despite our own busy schedule. Yes, we are back to Rose Vernada, Shangri-La Hotel once again as we enjoyed the spread. 

This time, we are happy to welcome Yan Ting to our group of ‘Tai Tai wannabes’ and it was a great meet up for all with good spread of food and chats. While we were enjoying our food, we were already talking and trying to fix the next round… hahaahahaha… yes, that’s how greedy we are! 


I wished I could stay longer to catch up but had to pick up Faith from school so, we ended our session slightly earlier than usual… hahaahahah it’s alright, there is always a next round…. Right?

No comments: