Friday 6 March 2015

Faith’s School Outing

I am happy that Faith’s school has been organizing field trips for their students lately and many of which were educational. This time, I am able to join her for her field trips to Jacob Bellas which is located in Botanic Gardens.

It’s been awhile since I joined her for her school outing. I trusted that the last one was trip to the zoo or something similar… the school catered coach to accommodate all parents and students and it was quite fun.

Before heading up the coach, the principal spoke to them and told them the rules they have to follow during the trip and I was really happy that the school is instructing the kids correctly and they actually listened… J thumps up! 
When we arrived at Jacob Bellas, though the kids were excited but they were quiet and somehow behaved. Many parents turned up for the outing too and I think it’s really a good opportunity to bond with your child.


The children garden is pretty nice and they even had a dry playground and a water playground which made the kids even more excited. We walked through the garden and the teacher explained about the plants to them and it was somehow a touch and learns experience. 

As it was a Friday and the garden was somehow filled with many other school kids and time was limited for them to play at the water playground. I guess even for 5 minutes, it will make the kids happier than ever.

Then we went to this huge shaded ground where the teachers distributed the luncheon for everyone. The kids were hungry and most of them started eating the moment they had their lunch boxes on hand. Even Faith, the picky eater also started eating and did not waste much food and that made me very happy! 

It was indeed a great outing and I do thank the school for organizing it. I will be looking forward to more outings in the near future.

No comments: