Friday 27 February 2015

Crazy CNY Gathering

My caring boss organized a gathering for us once again to chill with him and yes, I am still on maternity leave but he did not leave me out.

Went to meet them at Wine Connection and actually, I am excited to meet them coz’ I am missing their companionship and all the dinner outings with boss. This time round, we also included Shar Shar, my temp girl whom I am very grateful to for assisting during my leave. 

As usual, boss will be in charge of wine while he left the food orders to us. We ordered some starters like ham selections with cheese, pastas, risotto and pizza to share. Though food was simple and not as fantastic as those classy Italian restaurants, it was actually the company you are dinning with that made the difference. 

We had a great time laughing at stuff in the office and they were updating me on what’s happening in the office too though I was very well informed by friends. J Apart from office matters, we also considered this dinner as our CNY gathering dinner but just a little different. We did the ‘Yu Sheng’ tossing using the Caesar Salad and though without fish, we were happy to toss our wishes.

This is the kind of gathering we love where we can be ourselves and boss allows you to order anything without stopping us due to budget… hahaahahah 


Thank you, Boss for your kind invitation once again!

No comments: